WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM MONDAY 18TH DECEMBER AND RE-OPEN TUESDAY 2ND JANUARY 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Harrisons also have our own in-house embroidery machines for all your logo requirements whether it be school, business, sports or personal requirements. For more information please use our contact page or telephone us.
Harrison’s Schoolwear is a member of the Schoolwear Association. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school-specific uniform to schools students and parents. It’s run by its members.
At Harrisons, We Also supply and stock uniforms for Rainbows, Brownies and Gudies. Please Contact Us For More Information.
To Ensure you get the correct size garment for your child please follow the guide below:
- Measure the actual body measurements as this is far more accurate than measuring over your clothes. If you intend on shopping without your child then it is advisable you have a note of these when you come into the shop.
- CHEST: Measure around the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- COLLAR: Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits, inserting two fingers between the neck and tape to allow for growth.
- HEAD: Measure around the top of the head where a cap would sit, just above the eyebrow.
- WAIST: Measure around the natural waistline.
- TROUSER LENGTH: Measure the inside leg from crotch to floor without shoes on.
- HIPS: Measure around the hips, 20cm (8″) below your natural waistline.
- SKIRT LENGTH: Measure from the top of the waist band to the knee or below.
- DRESS & TUNIC LENGTH: Measure from nape of neck to length required.
- HEIGHT: No shoes, feet together flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground. Remember height is a better guide than age in choosing the correct size for your child.