Commencing June 2023 – Closes 12th August 2023
1. Download / Open your School Price List Via Website Schools Tab.
2. Email your order to: email@example.com making sure to use the sizes stated on the price list.
3. Ensure to leave your Name and Telephone Number so a member of staff can contact you for payment once your order is complete, failure to do so will result in your order not being processed.
4. When your order is complete and you have been contacted by a member of staff for payment you can collect your uniform from the shop.
Please note orders after the 12th August will not be processed.
We will be taking appointments from Saturday 1st April until Saturday 12th August 2023 for Year 7 Pupils Starting High School in September 2023.
Please telephone the Shop on: 01493 662214 to book your appointment.
(Please do not email). Due to High demand, it is advisable to book your appointment at the earliest opportunity.
Harrisons also have our own in-house embroidery machines for all your logo requirements whether it be school, business, sports or personal requirements. For more information please use our contact page or telephone us.
Harrison’s Schoolwear is a member of the Schoolwear Association. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school-specific uniform to schools students and parents. It’s run by its members.
At Harrisons, We Also supply and stock uniforms for Rainbows, Brownies and Gudies. Please Contact Us For More Information.
To Ensure you get the correct size garment for your child please follow the guide below:
- Measure the actual body measurements as this is far more accurate than measuring over your clothes. If you intend on shopping without your child then it is advisable you have a note of these when you come into the shop.
- CHEST: Measure around the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- COLLAR: Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits, inserting two fingers between the neck and tape to allow for growth.
- HEAD: Measure around the top of the head where a cap would sit, just above the eyebrow.
- WAIST: Measure around the natural waistline.
- TROUSER LENGTH: Measure the inside leg from crotch to floor without shoes on.
- HIPS: Measure around the hips, 20cm (8″) below your natural waistline.
- SKIRT LENGTH: Measure from the top of the waist band to the knee or below.
- DRESS & TUNIC LENGTH: Measure from nape of neck to length required.
- HEIGHT: No shoes, feet together flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground. Remember height is a better guide than age in choosing the correct size for your child.