As from Monday 12th April our Store will be once again open to welcome customers but with social distance measures in place. We will be operating the same as last year with Customer and Staff on a 1 to 1 basis and unfortunately this will require customers to wait outside and if busy, join a queuing system within our Car Park, these procedures are needed to keep Customers and Staff safe.Please note our changing rooms will closed and uniform will have to be tried on at your Home. In the event that your uniform does not fit, please keep all tags and packaging, return to the store in the same condition as you purchased, and a replacement or Refund can be obtained within 14 days of purchase. Our Opening Hours will be Monday to Friday 09:30 – 5 pm and Saturdays 09:30 – 3 pm.
We will be offering Appointments for the Parents/Guardians and children for the new Year 7 Students. Please call the Store on 01493 662214 to arrange your appointment.
Harrisons would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding in these challenging times and look forward to welcoming you all back to our store.
We will also be continuing receiving orders online via Email for a limited time. When ordering via email please ensure you leave a contact Telephone number so payment can be made prior to your collection. Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01493 662214.
Harrisons also have our own in-house embroidery machines for all your logo requirements whether it be school, business, sports or personal requirements. For more information please use our contact page or telephone us.
Harrison’s Schoolwear is a member of the Schoolwear Association. The Schoolwear Association promotes the benefits of school-specific uniform to schools students and parents. It’s run by its members.
At Harrisons, We Also supply and stock uniforms for, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Explorers, Network Leaders, Rainbows, Brownies and Gudies. Please Contact Us For More Information.
To Ensure you get the correct size garment for your child please follow the guide below:
- Measure the actual body measurements as this is far more accurate than measuring over your clothes. If you intend on shopping without your child then it is advisable you have a note of these when you come into the shop.
- CHEST: Measure around the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- COLLAR: Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits, inserting two fingers between the neck and tape to allow for growth.
- HEAD: Measure around the top of the head where a cap would sit, just above the eyebrow.
- WAIST: Measure around the natural waistline.
- TROUSER LENGTH: Measure the inside leg from crotch to floor without shoes on.
- HIPS: Measure around the hips, 20cm (8″) below your natural waistline.
- SKIRT LENGTH: Measure from the waist down to where you would want the them.
- DRESS & TUNIC LENGTH: Measure from nape of neck to length required.
- HEIGHT: No shoes, feet together flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground. Remember height is a better guide than age in choosing the correct size for your child.